Anushka felt the late Irrfan Khan during summer shoot



 Anushka Kaushik
, an actress who has starred in numerous web series including Ghar Wapsi and Thar, will soon work on Tigmanshu Dhulia's summer project. Recently, the actress brought up the Garmi online series. The actor has revealed her experiences from Bhopal and Varanasi, where this web series is now being filmed. He has also discussed the late actor Irrfan Khan in addition to this.


This is what the actress said about Irrfan Khan.
Actually, the actress brought up Irrfan Khan's stay at the same hotel she had just checked into. Anushka claimed that I was unaware that the web series Garmi would be modelled after Tigmanshu Sir's movie Haasil when I first learned about it. It's what I like to refer to as Haasil 2.0. Additionally, the actress added that after she learned that I was staying in the same hotel as the late, great actor Irrfan Khan while filming Haasil. I became incredibly joyful and excited. I promised myself that since Irrfan Sir had arrived, I would sleep on practically every bed.



During the session, Anushka sensed Irrfan Khan.
The actress went on to say that while we shot Garmi in the same places as Irrfan sir shot Haasil, my desire of appearing alongside him on screen remained unfulfilled. It was quite realistic, much like the identical corridor, Allahabad University, etc. I could actually feel Irrfan Sir there since the images were so clear. We consider it a blessing to be a part of summer.

Working with Tigmanshu is an entirely unique experience.
Anushka stated that Sir is an institution while discussing her experience working with Tigmanshu. I had never seen a filmmaker practise theatre exercises on his actors, so working with him was very different from working with other directors. They are only intended to be at ease and feel right with the set.
Anushka has also worked with actors like Raveena Tandon and late Satish Kaushik in Arbaaz Khan's Patna Shukla.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post