KRK made fun of Sara Ali Khan on Twitter, said - I feel sorry for the poor


Kamal Rashid Khan, often known as KRK, is frequently mentioned in the news for various statements. This time, he used Twitter to target Sara Ali Khan, a Bollywood actress, and her daughter, Saif Ali Khan, an actor. "Look, bad times can come anytime, like Sara Ali Khan's have," he stated in a tweet. No one is willing to show the poor girl a movie right now! Shehnaaz was exhausted when she attended Gill's concert. even started to criticise! Ashish Chanchlani is now promoting films! What a miserable creature!


'Someone's brother, someone's life' was made fun of

had a flight Salman Khan has been made fun of by KRK before. KRK recently parodied Salman Khan's movie "Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan." According to KRK, it is set in stone that the movie would only be able to gross between 7-9 crores on its first day. Inshallah, I have demonstrated that I will not permit ten crosses as I had previously stated. Bhaijaan, however, has now made over 90 crores at the box office. was also ridiculed. According to KRK, it is set in stone that the movie would only be able to gross between 7-9 crores on its first day. Inshallah, I've proven what I stated I'd never allow: ten crosses. But the box office success of this Bhaijaan movie has now exceeded 90 crores. was mocked as well. According to KRK, it is set in stone that the movie will open to barely 7-9 crores in revenue. Inshallah, I've proven what I stated I'd never allow: ten crosses. But the box office success of this Bhaijaan movie has now exceeded 90 crores.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post