Mamata Banerjee said I'm willing to sacrifice my life, but I won't let the country be divided.

 


On Saturday, Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, claimed that attempts were being made to sever the nation. She declared that she would sacrifice her life to prevent the country's division. Mamata Banerjee attacked the BJP throughout this without specifically identifying it. These remarks were spoken by Mamata Banerjee to a crowd assembled for Eid prayers on Red Road in Kolkata.


"Don't want the country divided,"

In her speech, Mamata Banerjee declared, "We want peace in Bengal; we do not want riots." On the occasion of Eid, I want to assure those who want the country divided that we do not share their desire. I am willing to lose my life if necessary, but we will not allow the country to be divided.

Mamta Banerjee urged the populace to "maintain peace and do not listen to anyone" in an appeal. A "traitor party" exists, and we must defeat them. Government abuse of central investigative agencies is alleged. Regarding this, Mamta Banerjee added, "I also have to fight with the investigating agencies because I have courage but I'm not ready to submit."

charges against the BJP

In her speech, Mamata Banerjee unleashed a vicious attack on the BJP. "Some people take money from the BJP and say they will divide the Muslim vote bank, but I want to tell them that they do not have the courage to divide the Muslim vote bank," the Chief Minister of West Bengal remarked. This is my pledge to you that elections would be held the next year. Let's see who wins and who loses.

According to Banerjee, if democracy is lost, everything will come to an end. History and the constitution are both being modified right now. They carried NRC with them. I'd like to let them know that I won't allow them to do this.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post