Raghav Juyal reacted to the rumor of dating with Shahnaz

 



Dancer
Raghav Juyal is well-known for his talent. He has performed in several Bollywood films that are focused on dance in addition to dancing. He will, however, appear in Salman Khan's current movie Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, about which he is frequently talked about. Farhad Samji is the director of the movie. Other notable actors who will appear in the movie besides Salman Khan and Raghav include Pooja Hegde, Shahnaz Gill, Palak Tiwari, Jassi Gill, Siddharth Nigam, and Bhumika Chawla. The movie's trailer was recently released and reviewed favourably by the audience. All of the stars are busy marketing their films following the release of the trailer. In the meanwhile, there have been rumours about Raghav and Shahnaz.



Raghav responded to the rumours about Shahnaz flying.

Actually, Salman Khan had mentioned Shahnaz Gill's departure during the trailer's introduction. Shahnaz concurred with Salman Khan's remarks on this and stated that I had moved on. People are still thinking that Shahnaz and Raghav are dating despite all of these things. In addition, Raghav has responded to the rumours that have been spreading.

Raghav denies being close to Shahnaz.

In a recent interview, Raghav categorically refuted the rumours that he and Shahnaz were seeing each other and claimed that at the time, he had no time for anything romantic. The actor claimed that I am not affected by anything that happens on social media. Until I see it or hear it, I won't believe it, regardless of whether it is real or false. 

Raghav stated, "I don't currently have time for anything."

Actor-dancer Raghav went on to say that all he wants is for his art to speak. In addition, he added, I've come for the movie and want people to see me as an actor, dancer, and host. People like my work, so say so. These additional events continue to occur. Since I currently lack the time, there is nothing like that and it will not occur. I'm currently working a double shift. There is currently nothing I can do because of how I am currently feeling. I want to discuss my work and the movie. 

Shahnaz is yet to respond to these rumours. As of right now, Shahnaz hasn't responded to the relationship rumours, so allow us to make that clear. Additionally, on April 21 in honour of Eid, Salman Khan's movie Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan will be released in theatres. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post