For "Khatron Ke Khiladi," Nyra's name was also confirmed


 For Season 13 of the well-known small-screen reality series "Khatron Ke Khiladi," numerous TV personalities have already made their presence known. 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' has been linked to small-screen actress Nyra M. Banerjee for a while now, but her name has now been made public. In this show, Nyra M. Banerjee is prepared to display her daring and demonstrate her grit.

'Pishachini' on the Colours Channel featured actress Nyra M. Banerjee. "Khatron Ke Khiladi 13" is going to be a blast for me this time, adds Nyra M. Banerjee, who is overjoyed to be connected with COLOURS. the overwhelming love and support I received from the crowd and my followers during "Pishachini." I'm hoping to run into you at this show as well. I'm embarking on a new adventure where I must overcome both physical and mental obstacles. incredibly eager to take on a variety of difficulties in this episode


Nyra M. Banerjee said of the stunt-based reality series "Khatron Ke Khiladi 13," "This show is going to be fantastic and thrilling for me. I want to encourage others to confront their worries. It will undoubtedly be challenging, but I firmly think that anything is possible with perseverance and hard effort. I am confident that I will completely live up to this expectation.



Let us inform you that each season of "Khatron Ka Khiladi" features a unique challenge that forces brave participants of all ages to confront their biggest fears. Prior to Nyra M. Banerjee for season 13, the names of Shiv Thackeray, Anjum Faheem, Ruhi Chaturvedi, Archana Gautam, and Anjali Anand were decided upon. In talks to join the show are Sharad Malhotra, Disha Parmar, Munawar Farooqui, Prince Narula, and Anjali Arora. Although there has not yet been an official announcement, it appears that the 13th season of the show will begin airing on July 17.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post