Does Sonakshi regret acting in 'Rowdy Rathore'? This was a significant comment made by the actress regarding the movie.


 The online series "Dahad" by Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is a hot topic at the moment. In this series, the actor will be seen sporting a commanding aesthetic. In the principal role of "Dahad," actor Vijay Varma co-stars with Sonakshi. The actress recently revealed in an interview with a media outlet that she had received backlash for several contentious scenes in the movie Rowdy Rathore.

discussed the unfair standards that are used in the film industry. She says that women frequently take the brunt of such circumstances and are painted as villains. The actress said that, in light of her earlier work, she wouldn't currently consider acting in a movie like Rowdy Rathore.

She was questioned over a scene in which Akshay Kumar's character grabbed her by the waist and spoke the words, "Yeh mera maal hai." Sonakshi responded, "From where I am now, I will never do anything similar to this." My experience working on a movie with Prabhu Deva was extraordinary. I'm working on a movie with Akshay Kumar. Who would be unwilling to carry out such an action? It was being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Why would I reject it? My thinking at the time was very different. If I had read a script like that today, I never would have done it. With time, everything changes, even me.


People often used to blame me, and in such circumstances, the woman is always the bad guy, Sonakshi remarked. Nobody mentioned the screenwriter who came up with the lines or the director of the movie.

The same story is presented against a Rajasthani backdrop in Prime Video's brand-new web series "Dahad." Sonakshi Sinha portrays 'Anjali Bhati' in the television show. The actress has entered the realm of OTT with this online series.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post