Rapper Badshah apologizes on Bholenath controversy, replaces old lyrics of 'Sanak'


Badshah
, a rapper from Bollywood, has followers' hearts under his sway. The younger generation particularly enjoys his rap music. His tracks continue to garner media attention. Despite the fact that it frequently occurs, musicians continue to be embroiled in disputes over the lyrics to their songs. At the moment, Badshah's new single is the subject of ongoing controversy. The singer has vehemently opposed this song, and the rapper has now apologized after being accused of violating the terms of his complaint.

shared Instagram post

The controversy over the song SANAK by Badshah is heating up. Singer has since expressed regret for the entire incident. The rapper recently released a post on Instagram in which he expressed his desire to avoid offending anyone's feelings, not even unintentionally. It has come to my attention that one of my most recent publications, Sanak, has offended several people,' he wrote. I will never intentionally or unintentionally damage somebody.


lyrics changed

I express to you my artistic work and musical composition with the utmost honesty,' he continued. In response to the current occurrence, I have taken action in this direction by making changes to some of my songs and uploading the updated versions of them to all digital distribution channels to ensure that nobody else is harmed.


Rapper expressed regret.

Further in his article, Badshah stated that the replacement will require some time before the new version would be made available. I sincerely ask everyone to exercise some patience up until that point and extend my condolences to anyone I may have unintentionally offended. I place the utmost attention on my fans because they are my biggest supporters.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post